standard with 3 compartment sink (basins 10" x 12" x 6").
The 2013 Columbia Mobile Kitchen Features:
$16,999.00 USD Base Price
The beautiful 8' Columbia Mobile Kitchen is a full featured, turn-key, ready-to-operate concession trailer. It's a complete, "mobile kitchen" that you work from the inside, protected from the elements for year round profits. Just as restaurants are capable of preparing all types of foods, so are you! Because the unit is fully enclosed, the health department will allow you to create a complete menu of food items tailored to the wishes of your customers.
The Columbia is constructed with an ultra heavy duty, fully welded, tubular steel frame for the walls, ceiling and chassis. It is then skinned with solid 18 gauge, super thick Stainless Steel. The roof is skinned with bright white reflective aluminum to reflect the sun's ultra-violate heat. The Columbia concession trailer, mobile kitchen is built to last for many, many years of reliable service. There is plenty of room inside for two person operation. The Columbia food cart comes fully equipped with a large 6-pan, double steam table and a flat top griddle (both propane powered). There are many other optional cooking appliances available including a char-broiler grille, grease fryer, burners, microwave oven or a commercial coffee maker. The Columbia comes standard with a large 3 compartment sink with drain board and drip rack that will meet your health code requirements. A 9 gallon fresh (potable) water tank and a 13 gallon waste (gray) water tank comes standard. A separate hand sink is also included. The Columbia Mobile Kitchen "Hot Dog Cart" comes with a powerful hot and cold pressurized water system, a huge integrated internal cooler to keep your sodas and food products ice cold, a double propane tank rack and a premium quality, dual stage "automatic change-over" propane regulator that insures you never run out of propane during an event.
A brief video overview of the Columbia Mobile Kitchen.Your comments are always welcome. Please click the YouTube logo in the lower right corner of the video to open this video on the YouTube website, where you can leave comments.
You can also visit our YouTube Channel where you can view all of our YouTube videos. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to receive immediate notice when we post a new video.
The 2013 Columbia Mobile Kitchen has two large customer service windows for easy concession service and comfortable interior working area. Optional sliding Lexan® windows or screens are available if required. There is plenty of space for storage and equipment on the three large, full width integrated shelves and two counter top work spaces. The unit provides a very comfortable working environment in all weather conditions for one or two people. The large locking access door to the Columbia Mobile Food Vending Cart allows for easy in/out access and good security. The Columbia is ready to turn your dreams into reality!
Robin D. - Lakeside Lunch
New Preston, Connecticut
|Read Entire Testimonial|
Have DreamMaker Hot Dog Carts jazz up your new Columbia stand-in mobile cart with your own logos and signage to create a professional and fun image that your customers will recognize and line up for.
The 2013 Columbia food cart can be ordered with many convenient options.
- Custom generator rack with lockable enclosure
- Additional interior lighting and electrical power outlets (city supply or generator service)
- Battery powered inverter for small appliances (DC to AC)
- Exterior flood lighting or weather proof exterior power outlets
- 20 gallon fresh water tank and 32 gallon (under chassis) waste water tank
- Deluxe oversize 3 compartment sink with 12" x 14" x 10" basins
- Overhead vinyl signage mounting or umbrella poles (at roof corners)
- Custom installed grease trap/filter hood system (req for fryers in many areas)
- Fire suppression system for grease trap hood system (req for fryers in most areas)
- Additional interior shelving (with or without Lexan cabinet doors)
- Integrated microwave oven for quickly heating small food items
- Aluminum alloy wheels for that beautiful and trendy custom look
- Polished "Diamond Plate" exterior dress up package for more custom looks
If what you want it is not listed here just call and ask... We can usually make it happen!
All this for thousands of $$$ less than the competition!
Overall size: 72" wide x 132" long x 102" high (including exhaust fan).
Weight: Approximately 1350 lbs depending upon installed options.
Interior ceiling height: 6' 6" (higher ceiling can be custom fabricated as an option).
** Some pictures shown with optional equipment and aluminum alloy wheels.
Special Features of the 2013 Columbia Mobile Kitchen include:
This cart includes these items:
- Double steam table that can accommodate six 1/3 size steam pans (propane powered)
- Flat top griddle with a heavy 12" x 18" surface and a grease tray for easy cleaning
- Fully pressurized water system with a top quality Genuine SHURflo® water pump
- 3 Compartment sink with extra large, stainless steel basins (10" x 12" x 6" each)
- Integrated drain board and drip rack assures local health code compliance
- 9 gallon fresh water tank and 13 gallon waste water tank (std configuration)
- Overhead lighting, duplex electrical outlets (electric service connection included)
- High volume overhead exhaust fan with speed control (includes screen mesh filter)
- Long lasting, rechargeable 12vdc battery for the SHURflo® water system
- Quality quick auto change-over, dual-stage propane regulator
- Start up kit inc: condiment dispensers, tongs and manuals
- Full set of restaurant quality stainless steel steam pans with lids
- Full one year warranty protects your investment
- Certificate of Ownership (CO) for easy DMV registration
- 1-800 Toll-Free customer support, seven days a week
Chassis and Frame
- Welded heavy duty tubular box steel frame for decades of reliable service
- Frame and suspension components treated with rust resistant protective coating
- Rolled edges on all access doors for safety, cut and scrape free operation
- 2" heavy duty Secure-Lock® towing ball coupler standard
- Dual spring latching towing chains for safety and security while towing
- High visibility LED tail light signal system (flat-four trailer connector standard)
- Lighted license plate mounting bracket meets DOT and state laws
- D.O.T. certified lights, wheels, tires, fenders, ball hitch and safety chains
- 1 Ton triple leaf spring suspension system for easy towing
- D.O.T. certified tires and wheels for safe towing at highway speeds
- Heavy duty wheel bearings provide years of reliable service
- Large 14" radial tires for comfortable towing and easy replacement
- Optional aluminum alloy wheels available for a custom look
- Solid 304 Stainless Steel body with a brushed #4 finish
- High quality solid stainless steel rivets never rust, rattle or loosen
- Lockable, screened window in the personnel door for additional ventilation
- Aluminum non-skid "Diamond Plate" interior floor for no-slip safety
- Lockable latches on doors and windows for after hours security
- Beautiful polished diamond plate external body trim and kick panels
- Full set of D.O.T. exterior reflectors for additional night safety (upper and lower)
- Two large service windows for easy and fast customer service
- Service window doors operate with automatic "gas struts" for ease of opening
- Optional aluminum body panels available in many beautiful colors
- Optional clear Lexan® cabinet doors for interior overhead shelving
- Optional custom Lexan® sliding service windows or screens available
- ** Check with your health dept for service window requirements (windows / screens)
Sink and Water System
- Hot and Cold running water; our system provides REAL water pressure!
- 3 Compartment Stainless steel sink with deluxe faucet. Basins: 10" x 12" x 6"
- Deluxe ProFlo® brand mixing control faucets (hand sink included standard)
- Includes drain board and drip rack that meets health department requirements
- EccoTemp® brand, instant propane powered hot water heater with auto light
- 9 gallon fresh water tank and 13 gallon waste water tank (standard configuration)
- Optional 20 gallon fresh water tank and 32 gallon (under chassis) waste water tank
- Optional deluxe oversize 3 compartment sink with 12" x 14" x 10" basins
- Top Quality SHURflo® brand 12 vdc pressurized, on-demand water pump (NSF)
- Rechargeable 12 vdc battery for extended use at longer events
- Water system is pre-pressurized and leak tested for quality assurance
- SHURflo® water pump and hoses are NSF/UL Certified for potable water service
- Genuine Goodyear® brand water hose is certified by NSF for potable water service
- All components meet or exceed related NSF standards and specifications
Cooking Propane System
- All propane systems are complete with safety controls and high quality regulators
- Auto propane tank changeover system to manage your LP supply
- Double propane tank baskets for long events and fewer tank changes
- Control knobs with auto-locking safety valves (safety first!)
- All components meet or exceed related NSF Standards and specifications
Steam Table - Standard
- A double size steam table comes as standard equipment (can be substituted)
- Four heat zone, double Steam Table, w/ dual 12" Stainless Steel propane burners
- Can accommodate 2 full size "restaurant pans" (12" x 20") (or six 1/3 size steam pans)
- Four burner control knobs, with auto-locking safety valves (Safety First!)
- Includes 6 heavy duty, restaurant quality stainless steel heating/steaming pans (NSF)
- Includes 6 deluxe lids with finger grab handles for convenient usage (NSF)
- Optional - Stainless steel, "false bottom" Steam Risers
- Optional - Hinged lid steam pans
- Actual pan arrangement may vary slightly due to manufacturer availability
- All components meet or exceed related NSF/ANSI Standards and specifications
Cold Box Cooler
- 70 quart insulated cold storage compartment (drinks and meat storage)
- Mircrothene Polyethylene insulation material for maximum ice life
- Large insulated access door with 100% stainless steel hardware
- Optional 6.3 Cubic Foot, NSF Certified refrigerator or freezer available as an option
- All components meet or exceed related NSF Standards and specifications
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is the responsibility of the customer to be sure that the cart that you order and purchase from DreamMaker Hot Dog Carts meets all of the local health code requirements for your intended location. Local health codes can vary greatly from city to city, county to county, and state to state. There is a lot of varying information on the internet regarding local health code requirements. Be wary and do your research carefully. Please contact your local health department directly for their specific requirements. Further, we would recommend that you actually take the time to visit their office in person (with the cart drawings) to be sure that you are understanding the information provided by them.
DreamMaker Hot Dog Carts® Include These Additional Features: