Hot Dog Carts and Prices
Dream Maker Hot Dog Carts is dedicated to providing the best made and most reasonably priced hot dog carts available.
Our hot dog carts are not toys. They are high quality, heavy duty, mobile food vending equipment.
We design and manufacture the highest quality hot dog stand in the business. Learn how we build OUR hot dog carts.
They are each hand made, with genuine craftsmanship; built to the highest standards with thick 18 gauge 304 stainless steel, gorgeous polished Diamond Plate body panels on a fully welded custom box steel chassis. We only use the best materials. Quality is EVERYTHING! We DO NOT cut corners!
The Malibu Hot Dog Cart
- The Malibu Hot Dog Cart is a smaller more maneuverable version of our Ventura Hot Dog Cart.
- You'll love the same fully integrated design concept with built-in cooler for ice cold beverages.
- The Malibu comes complete with pans, umbrella and a complete accesories set to get you started.
The Ventura Hot Dog Cart
- The Ventura Hot Dog Cart is our most popular hot dog cart, a serious top quality hot dog machine!
- Excellent for towing to your location, yet easy to push by hand! Quick and easy 5 minute setup.
- The Ventura Hot Dog Cart is the workhorse of all our hot dog carts! It's designed for events of all sizes!
The Riverside Hot Dog Cart
- The Riverside Hot Dog Cart is the new sister cart to the original Ventura Hot Dog Cart.
- It is fully equipped with everything you could ever want in a hot dog cart, extra work surfaces, a huge oversize ice cooler and diamond plate body.
- A gorgeous new side-access hot dog cart with all of the latest innovations in vending cart equipment. Simply amazing!
The Ventura Pro Hot Dog Cart
- The Ventura Pro Hot Dog Cart is equipped with an integrated mechanical refrigerator/freezer.
- Complete on-board battery charging system, instant hot water heater and a large oversize sink.
- Specially designed features to meet the most demanding Health Department requirements.
The Oceanside Mobile Food Cart
- (NSF Model Has Top Load Ice Bin) (Not Shown)
- The Oceanside Mobile Food Cart is a compact high capacity, side access, counter style vending cart.
- It is designed to efficiently handle events and locations of all sizes and code requirements.
- With a complete refrigeration system on board, the Oceanside is highly capable and very efficient.
Falcon California Hot Dog Cart
- This amazing cart is CalCode Compliant
- It's fully equipped with everything you could ever want in a vending cart, extra work surfaces, a huge NSF Refrigerator and a giant double steam table.
- Our new side-access hot dog cart with all of the latest innovations in vending cart equipment, is here!
The Daytona Mobile Food Cart
- The Daytona Mobile Food Cart is a high capacity, service counter style vending cart.
- It is designed to efficiently handle the most demanding locations and events.
- The Daytona Mobile Food Cart can really carry the load, your complete restaurant on wheels.
The Columbia Mobile Kitchen
- The Columbia Mobile Kitchen accommodates two and comes equipped with steamer and griddle.
- It can be made to meet the requirements of a mobile food dispensing vehicle in nearly any state.
- The Columbia Mobile Kitchen allows you the most flexibility in menu of all our mobile food carts.
Columbia Xl10 Mobile Kitchen
- The Columbia XL10 Mobile Kitchen is 10' of beautiful stainless steel, professional kitchen.
- It is designed to accommodate up to three people and can be equipped with a variety of equipment.
- The Columbia Series of Mobile Kitchens allows you the most flexibility in menu of all our vending carts. Sell hamburgers, tacos, fajitas, steaks, chicken and chili!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is the responsibility of the customer to be sure that the cart that you order and purchase from DreamMaker Hot Dog Carts meets all of the local health code requirements for your intended location. Local health codes can vary greatly from city to city, county to county, and state to state. There is a lot of varying information on the internet regarding local health code requirements. Be wary and do your research carefully. Please contact your local health department directly for their specific requirements. Further, we would recommend that you actually take the time to visit their office in person (with the cart drawings) to be sure that you are understanding the information provided by them.